Friday, November 6, 2009

Antics from the birthday boy

It's been a wild morning already and it's not even 10 am! The birthday boy has been at it since before he even got out of bed!

I had only planned on putting up a heartfelt post from mommy to baby, lamenting on the last 2 years - but, well...Harrison has made me make a quick interjection!

Here's how I found him this morning.

{yes. completely naked. if you look closely you will find his pj's and diaper in the corner of his bed}

The fun didn't stop there. While I was in the shower, he got 3 cupcakes out of the pan that were on the stove. He took a couple bites out of one and set it on the footrest. He was working on number 2 when I came out. So, three boys had an early morning snack!

{i have no idea what sawyer is doing!}

I hope to be back later with more from the past two years and love for my baby. But, first we must lunch with other babies and go to Disneyland!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh how funny! Did you just stop and laugh when you realized he was naked!? I love that you grabbed the camera! :)

And seriously, comparing the pic of Harrison in his crib to the one in your header -- what a remarkable difference! They've really grown up, haven't they!?

Emily S. said...

oh MAN.... that kid is a stinker!!! In the cutest possible way. :) :)