Anyway. At 3 pm on a rainy (it was a pouring, drenching rain!) Saturday afternoon, Andy and I were married. It was the single best day of my life. I am so incredibly lucky to be married to the best husband in the entire world. I know lots of people say that and they might mean it. But, Andy is truly the best. He's a hands on dad, he cleans, he cooks, he works hard, he coaches, he's nice, he's a friend...but best of all, he's my best friend.
I've loved these last 9 years...and I can't wait for the next 9 and beyond.
And, a picture of us taken on Sunday by photographer and friend, Emily Southerland. I think she captured us.

Everything, by Michael Buble
You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.
And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment