Friday, June 19, 2009

19 months = BUSY

Being 19 months old for Harry means lots of stuff. Mostly, it means an EXPLOSION of words (several new ones a day. yesterday nine, Matt, and more made the list), yelling at whoever will pay attention and getting into something every day.

Yesterday, he chose magic markers. Not only did he get into them. He USED them.


{the whole package. foot, legs, hand, face}


{he thought to give me a better look at his thighs all on his own}

{another excellent full body shot of all the damage}

{every good artiste needs a moustache. too bad the brown here is chocolate!}

I found him with a crayon today (since hopefully all the markers are not within toddler reach) and watched him write all over his body with that. Funny to see where else he chose today, arms, cheeks, etc. Funny baby!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think it must be infinitely harder to keep the littlest ones away from these temptations with two older siblings!!

AllisonDacia said...

hehe. I love his pjs? Where are they from?

Jennie M said...

His pj's are an old navy clearance special. I found them in a bin at the check-out for $2 so I grabbed both pairs! For $2, you can't beat 'em! :)

Tracy said...

Haha! Sam has done the same thing just recently! The other day I gave him color wonder markers instead...he chewed the tips off all of them! BOYS! Toddlers!!

Melanie said...

What a pleasant attitude you have about that incident. I think I would have freaked out. . .

Of course, I only have one. :)