There are things about this life that frustrate me, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Example one: My bouncing baby boy. He's growing every day, becoming busier and more exquisitive. He finds new ways to get into trouble, creating tornadic messes along the way. Number 3 is definitely different than 1 and 2. But, you know what, I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's sweet and cute and nice...he says mom and dad 143 times a day...he loves us without restraint...and he's just plain wonderful.
Three things he's into these days:
{sharpening pencils}
{wearing EVERYONE'S shoes}
{playing outside}

This everyday life is a wonderful one. It's full of ups and downs but luckily for us, mostly ups!


3 comments:
I love his shirt in those first two :) So true, so true.
Ok, we need to get Corey and Harry together. Corey loves the sound my heels make on our tile and that he can fit both his feet in one of daddy's shoes. AND he would live outside if we let him, I wonder if he would sleep better out there?
love the details... we all need to post an entry like this once in a while!
Post a Comment