Thursday, January 22, 2009

repurposing...and an announcement

So, a good friend of mine is into all things girly, vintage and fresh. LOVE it. I will admit, I never thought it was for me. BUT, I've found that some of that world meshes wonderfully with my bright and linear world.

Meet a few of my favorite new items that I intend to or have repurposed!
{fun little bowl/dish type things that are holding random, want to be used soon ribbons and will use dirty stamps!}

{the toy cash register and the scale, simply being decorative!}

{What, my friends, shall I do with this??}

Anyway, the second thing to discuss is giveaways. I have BOXES of scrapbook/craft/paper crafting related items that I'm not intending on using. I'd like to purge them and give them to fellow crafters.

So, in order to do that, I'm going to have give aways, right here! Probably a couple a week until I've cleared out the stuff. So, keep checking back!

Until later...

5 comments:

Anna said...

Can I say "I am so excited for giveaways!"? I will never win but the idea of someone else winning is still exciting to me. What a great idea for your extras. Maybe I should clean out my stuff....

Tracy said...

Woohoo giveaways!!

That wooden box looks perfect for kids books, or magazines. :)

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVE that old box!! BEAUTIFUL! My Grandma had those white dishes...just seeing them brings back yummy lemon drops on her table...

Martina said...

I think that's milk glass in your first pic! I love that stuff, though I would do it a disservice b/c I wouldn't know what to do with it or where to put it!

Emily S. said...

still adore all the vintage mixed in here. Your room is LOVELY.