Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

A year ago right now, I have no recollection what I was doing. BUT, I had a brand new baby boy - the third in the set. He was hours old and I was probably sleeping, and if I wasn't I was groggy. The thing I remember most about the hospital was falling asleep mid-conversation with visitors. (And the green jello. How I love green jello!)

The point of this is that - well, it's only been a year! I can actually remember this day one year ago. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I'm always going to remember that day. It's when my baby was born.

So, today. Today was really like any other. Sawyer had a dentist appointment, we shopped a bit with friends, took some photos - the only difference were spontaneous happy birthday choruses and a cupcake. I think the baby had a good time!























{happy birthday, baby!}

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Harrison!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww...I can't believe it's been a YEAR already! He is a GORGEOUS baby!

Stefanie said...

Happy 1st birthday, Harrison!!

Seriously, his smile just melts my heart!

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Harrison! I love the one where he's passed out in the cart, heheh. What a handsome birthday boy!!

Anne said...

Happy Bithday cute little Harrison! Are you ready to ship him off to Utah yet? Sure do miss him...

Megan said...

Happy birthday, Harrison! He just has the best grin there ever was. I love that last shot.

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Harrison!!! He's such a fun little boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Harrison!!

Love the pics of him and the cupcake!! Who am I kidding, I love ALL the pics! He is such a cutey pie!!!

AllisonDacia said...

He sure looks like the had a wonderful day!

Anthea said...

I miss my baby

Emily S. said...

I know I'm late... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He looks SO happy! (I am jealous he can just sleep in a shopping cart like that! LOL!)

I love all the photos... and that cupcake looked YUMMo!