
It's about that time, the time where the calendar flips over and the baby turns another month older. I hate it.
Of course, the baby actually turned 3 months old on Wednesday. He was cute as ever and smiley as ever and happy as ever. It was wonderful. Every day since then with him has been wonderful. He's just wonderful.
Now, wouldn't you agree he's the cutest thing ever? he talks to anyone who listens and it's really scintilating conversation. I'm so lucky to be his momma.
Of course, the baby actually turned 3 months old on Wednesday. He was cute as ever and smiley as ever and happy as ever. It was wonderful. Every day since then with him has been wonderful. He's just wonderful.
Now, wouldn't you agree he's the cutest thing ever? he talks to anyone who listens and it's really scintilating conversation. I'm so lucky to be his momma.


0 comments:
Post a Comment