Good things going on around here.
We went to Vegas last weekend. It was a very cool experience, I think we all enjoyed seeing the strip and bumming around. We stayed in a TOTAL dive - scheduled to be imploded next year. But, on happier notes we saw the gondolas at the Venetian, saw NY NY which drew all 4 of us in, and loved the Sphinx at the LUXOR. Cool stuff there.
Doing really well with the tastefully simple business -- it's really a great and cool thing. LOVING that. In about 6 weeks I've sold nearly $1600 worth of product - very happy about that. Everyone loves it and wants to be part of it!! I have more parties scheduled too -- hoping to keep this up!
Just lots of excitement around here, everything feels abuzz. Keeping up with the clutter, being joyous and purging. All good things!
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment