Really getting worried about our trip. I'm not too hopeful about how Denver is going to handle this problem -- I think that we're going to be LUCKY to be in Iowa for Christmas. That would be the first time ever for us to not be in Iowa for this holiday. The way it stands, we're already missing our favorite part of the holiday in Iowa...the lead up. We love the spirit and the fun that surrounds the holiday and being in Iowa and having traditions associated with those things is the best.
At this point, I'm feeling so weird about the kids too. Cam is insistent that Santa comes where there is a TREE. I haven't figured how to tell him that Santa comes where YOU are. I want to handle this all right so we believe forever in the magic of Christmas? Impossible? Nope. If you don't believe you get no gifts. ;)
Anyway, a funny from yesterday. We were going to have lunch at GOOD FOOD before Disneyland and Cam and Sawyer are getting out of the car. Cam says to Sawyer: "Come on Sawyer, let's hit it!" Good stuff.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment